About ADP, Automatic Data Processing
ADP at a Glance
President and CEO: Carlos A. Rodriguez
Year established: 1949
Listed on: NASDAQ
FORTUNE 500: Ranked 248 (2016)
Forbes Global 2000: Ranked 354 (2016)
Revenues: 11.7 billion in fiscal 2016
Number of Employees: 55,000 worldwide
Headquarters: Roseland, New Jersey
Who We Are
ADP has been named a Leader in payroll business process outsourcing (BPO) services by Gartner.
Read more about the Gartner Magic Quadrant
ADP has been named a Leader in Forrester Research HRMS Wave Report
Read more about Forrester
NelsonHall, a global BPO analyst firm, has named ADP as a Leader in Payroll Services in 2016
Read more about NelsonHall
ADP is ranked #1 in the Security Magazine's 2016 Security 500 in the Business Category. Every year, Security Magazine recognizes the top 500 enterprises who are leading the way in security.
Read more about the ranking here.
ADP is named on the Black Enterprise 50 Best Companies for Diversity list.
Read more about it here.
- Leader in Human Resources Outsourcing PEAK by Everest Group
- Leader in the Recruitment Process Outsourcing PEAK by Everest Group
- Leader in Multi-Country Payroll Outsourcing PEAK by Everest Group
- Technology Innovation Award for HCM, Ventana Research (2015)
- Top-ranked company in Financial Data Services in FORTUNE® magazine's The World’s Most Admired Companies® (2016)